Zurn Wilkins 950XL Series DCVA Double Check Valve Assembly
Available in 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", and 2" connections, the Zurn Wilkins 950XL Double Check Valve Assembly is a wye pattern backflow preventer used in low hazard, non potable applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Short lay length, wye pattern, bronze body construction
- Replaceable Noryl® seats and silicone seal rings
- Designed for non-health hazards
The Double Check Valve Backflow Preventer shall be ASSE® Listed 1015 approved, and supplied with full port ball valves. The main body and access covers shall be bronze (ASTM B 584), the seat rings and all internal polymers shall be NSF® Listed Noryl™ and the seat disc elastomers shall be silicone. The first and second checks shall be accessible for maintenance without removing the device from the line. The Double Check Valve Backflow Preventer shall be a ZURN WILKINS Model 950XL.
Designed for installation on water lines to protect against both backsiphonage and backpressure of polluted water into the potable water supply. Assembly shall provide protection where a potential health hazard does not exist.
STANDARD COMPLIANCE (HORIZONTAL & VERTICAL):
- ASSE® Listed 1015 ( vertical 3/4”, 1 1/2” & 2”)
- IAPMO® Listed (vertical 1 1/2”, 2”)
- CSA® Listed ( vertical 3/4”, 1 1/2” & 2”)
- AWWA Compliant C510 (vertical 3/4”)
- UL® Classified (less shut-off valves only)
- C-UL® Classified (less shut-off valves only)
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California (vertical 3/4”)
- City of Los Angeles Approved (vertical 1 1/2", 2") • NYC MEA 426-89-M VOL 3)
- Main Valve Body: Cast Bronze ASTM B 584
- Access Covers: Cast Bronze ASTM B 584
- Internals: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Elastomers: Silicone (FDA Approved) Buna Nitrile (FDA Approved)
- Polymers: Noryl™, NSF Listed
- Springs: Stainless Steel, 300 series
- Sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2"
- Maximum Working Water Pressure: 175 PSI
- Maximum Working Water Temperature: 180°F
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 350 PSI
- End Connections: Threaded ANSI B1.20.1
Local codes shall govern installation requirements. To be installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and the latest edition of the Uniform Plumbing Code. Unless otherwise specified, the assembly shall be mounted at a minimum of 12” (305mm) and a maximum of 30” (762mm) above adequate drains with sufficient side clearance for testing and maintenance. The installation shall be made so that no part of the unit can be submerged.
- Zurn Wilkins 950XL Series: Specification Submittal
- Zurn Wilkins 950XL Series: Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- Zurn Wilkins 950XL Series: Repair Parts
- Zurn Wilkins 950XL Series: Freeze Protection Instructions
Zurn Wilkins 950XL Series Repair Video: