Zurn Wilkins 8-375ASTOSY 8" Reduced Pressure Principle Assembly (RP) Stainless Steel Body OS&Y Lead-Free
Engineering Specification: The Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Prevention Assembly shall be certified to NSF/ANSI 372, ASSE® Listed 1013, and supplied with full port, open stem & yoke (OS&Y) gate valves. The main body and access cover shall be 304L Stainless Steel, the seat ring and check valve shall be NORYL™, the stem shall be stainless steel (ASTM A 276) and the seat disc elastomers shall be EPDM. The checks and the relief valve shall be accessible for maintenance without removing the device from the line. The Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Prevention Assembly shall be a WILKINS Model 375ASTOSY.
Features & Benefits:
|Short lay-length for small space installation||Improved flow characteristics, allowing for installation in lower-pressure systems|
|Available as 300ASTR for backflow replacements/retrofit||Corrosion resistant|
|Lead-free law compliant|
Designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against both backsiphonage and backpressure of contaminated water into the potable water supply. The Model 375AST provides protection where a potential health hazard exists. Ideal for use where lead-free* valves are required.
Standard Compliance (Horizontal & Vertical):
- ASSE® Listed 1013
- AWWA Compliant C511 (with gates only), and C550
- FM® Approved
- UL® Classified
- C-UL® Classified
- CSA® Certified
- IAPMO® Listed
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California.
- NSF® Listed-Standard 61, Annex G*
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372* by IAPMO R&T *(0.25% MAX. WEIGHTED AVERAGE LEAD CONTENT).
- Main Valve Body = 304L Stainless Steel
- Access Covers = 304L Stainless Steel
- Coatings = FDA Approved Electrostatic Epoxy Finish
- Internals = Stainless steel, 300 Series, NORYL™, NSF Listed
- Fasteners & Springs = Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Seal Rings = EPDM (FDA approved)
- O-Rings = Buna Nitrile (FDA approved)
- Sensing Line = Stainless Steel, Braided Hose
- Sizes: 2 1/2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10"
- Maximum Working Water Pressure = 175 PSI
- Maximum Working Water Temperature = 140°F
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure = 350 PSI
- End Connections
- (Grooved for steel pipe) AWWA C606
- (Flanged) ANSI B16.1 Class 125
Local codes shall govern installation requirements. Unless otherwise specified, the assembly shall be mounted at a minimum of 12" (305mm) and a maximum of 30" (762mm) above adequate drains with sufficient side clearance for testing and maintenance. The installation shall be made so that no part of the unit can be submerged.
- Zurn Wilkins 8-375ASTOSY Specification Submittal: Click Here.
- Zurn Wilkins 8-375ASTOSY Installation and Maintenance Instructions: Click Here.
- Zurn Wilkins 8-375ASTOSY Repair Parts: Click Here.
- Zurn Wilkins 8-375ASTOSY BIM / 3D Models and 2D DXF Drawings: Click Here.
- Zurn Wilkins 8-375ASTOSY Relief Valve Discharge Rate Chart: Click Here.
- Zurn Wilkins 8-375ASTOSY Brochure: Click Here.
- Zurn Wilkins 8-375ASTOSY Flyer: Click Here.
- Zurn Wilkins 8-375ASTOSY Waterworks Brochure: Click Here.
- Zurn Wilkins 8-375ASTOSY Waterworks Flyer: Click Here.
Zurn Wilkins 6-375ASTOSY 6" Repair Video:
Zurn Wilkins 6-375ASTOSY 6" Maintenance Video:
Zurn Wilkins 6-375ASTOSY 6", Why Does Zurn Wilkins Call it a Compound Check Video:
Zurn Wilkins 6-375ASTOSY 6" Stainless Steel Technological Advancements Video:
Zurn Wilkins 6-375ASTOSY 6" Compound Check Removal:
Zurn Wilkins 6-375ASTOSY 6" Troubleshooting Reduced Pressure Principle Relief Valve Discharge Video:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.