Zurn Wilkins 8-350A 8" Double Check Valve Assembly (DCVA) Non-Rising Stem Lead-Free Engineering Specification: The Double Check Backflow Prevention Assembly shall be certified to NSF/ANSI 372, ASSE® Listed 1015, and supplied with full port gate valves. The main body and access cover shall be epoxy coated ductile iron (ASTM A 536 Grade 4), the seat ring and check valve shall be NORYL™, the stem shall be stainless steel (ASTM A 276) and the seat disc elastomers shall be EPDM. The checks shall be accessible for maintenance without removing the device from the line. The Double Check Backflow Prevention Assembly shall be a ZURN WILKINS Model 350A.
Features & Benefits:
|Short lay length makes replacement easier||Compound Check® yields very low headloss|
|Available in flanged, grooved, or grooved X flanged||Low-lead law compliant|
Designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against both backsiphonage and backpressure of polluted water into the potable water supply. The Model 350A shall provide protection where a potential health hazard does not exist. Ideal for use where Lead-Free* valves are required.
Standards Compliance (Horizontal & Vertical):
- ASSE® Listed 1015
- AWWA Compliant C510 (with gates only), and C550
- IAPMO® Listed
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372* by IAPMO R&T
- CSA® Certified
- UL® Classified
- C-UL® Classified
- FM® Approved
- NYC MEA 220-04-M Vol 2 (2 1/2" - 8")
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California
- NSF® Listed-Standard 61, Annex G* *(0.25% MAX. WEIGHTED AVERAGE LEAD CONTENT)
- Main valve body Ductile Iron ASTM A 536 Grade 4
- Access covers Ductile Iron ASTM A 536 Grade 4
- Coatings FDA Approved electrostatic epoxy finish
- Internals Stainless steel, 300 Series NORYL™, NSF Listed
- Fasteners & springs Stainless Steel, 300 Series Seal ring EPDM (FDA approved)
- O-ring Buna Nitrile (FDA approved)
- Sizes: 2 1/2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10"
- Maximum working water pressure 175 PSI
- Maximum working water temperature 140˚F
- Hydrostatic test pressure 350 PSI
- End connections
- (Grooved for steel pipe) AWWA C606
- (Flanged) ANSI B16.1 Class 125
Local codes shall govern installation requirements. Unless otherwise specified, the assembly shall be mounted at a minimum of 12" (305mm) and a maximum of 30" (762mm) above adequate drains with sufficient side clearance for testing and maintenance. The installation shall be made so that no part of the unit can be submerged.
Zurn Wilkins 8-350A 8" Double Check Valve Assembly (DCVA) Non-Rising Stem Lead-Free Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Zurn Wilkins 8-350A 8" Double Check Valve Assembly (DCVA) Non-Rising Stem Lead-Free Installation and Maintenance Instructions: Click Here.
Zurn Wilkins 8-350A 8" Double Check Valve Assembly (DCVA) Non-Rising Stem Lead-Free CAD Installation Drawing (DWG): Click Here.
Zurn Wilkins 8-350A 8" Double Check Valve Assembly (DCVA) Non-Rising Stem Lead-Free BIM / 3D Models and 2D DXF Drawings: Click Here.
Zurn Wilkins 8-350A 8" Double Check Valve Assembly (DCVA) Non-Rising Stem Lead-Free Repair Parts: Click Here.
Zurn Wilkins 8-350A 8" Double Check Valve Assembly (DCVA) Non-Rising Stem Lead-Free Waterworks Brochure: Click Here.
Zurn Wilkins Model 350 / 350A (8" and 10") Repair Video:
Zurn Wilkins, "Why Does Zurn Wilkins Call it a Compound Check", Video:
Zurn Wilkins Compound Check Removal Video:
Zurn Wilkins 8-350A 8" Double Check Valve Assembly (DCVA) Non-Rising Stem Lead-Free Crosses:
- Watts 8-709NRS, 8-LF709NRS, LF709.
- Conbraco 40-100-02.
- Febco 805YTD / 850.
- Ames 2000DCA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.