Zurn Wilkins 6-350ASTR 6" Replacement Double Check Valve Assembly (DCVA) w/ Variable Custom Lay Length.
The patented 350ASTR Replacement Double Check Assembly with stainless steel body is a custom length assembly for drop-in replacement of an assembly that cannot be repaired. The AR series drastically reduces installation and system down time.
- Minimum: 46" [1168mm]
- Maximum: 71-1/4" [1810mm]
Designed for drop-in replacement of existing longer lay length assemblies without the need for additional spools or spacers, saving 2 to 6 hours of installation labor and up to 2 machine hours per backflow replacement. A custom sized grooved spool installed between the backflow body and downstream shut-off valve allows customer specified assembly lengths to be shipped directly from the factory. Designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against both backsiphonage and backpressure of polluted water into the potable water supply. The Model 350ASTR shall provide protection where a potential health hazard does not exist.
The Double Check Backflow Prevention Assembly shall be certified to NSF/ANSI 61, ASSE® Listed 1015, and supplied with full port gate valves. The main body and access cover shall be 304L Stainless Steel, the seat ring and check valve shall be NORYL™, the stem shall be stainless steel (ASTM A 276) and the seat disc elastomers shall be EPDM. The checks shall be accessible for maintenance without removing the device from the line. The Double Check Backflow Prevention Assembly used for all backflow replacements shall be a ZURN WILKIN
Standards Compliance (Horizontal & Vertical):
- ASSE® Listed 1015
- AWWA Compliant C510 (with gates only), and C550
- UL® Classified
- C-UL® Classified
- FM® Approved
- CSA® Certified
- IAPMO® Listed
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California.
- Meets the requirements of NSF/ANSI 61* *(0.25% MAX. WEIGHTED AVERAGE LEAD CONTENT.
- Main Valve Body: 304L Stainless Steel
- Access Covers: 304L Stainless steel
- Internals: Stainless steel, 300 Series, NORYL™, NSF Listed
- Fasteners and Springs: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Seal Ring: EPDM (FDA approved)
- O-ring: Buna Nitrile (FDA approved)
- Available Sizes: 2 1/2”, 3”, 4”, 6”, 8”, 10”
- Maximum Working Water Pressure: 175 PSI
- Maximum Working Water Temperature: 140˚F
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 350 PSI
- End Connections:
- (Grooved for steel pipe) AWWA C606
- (Flanged) ANSI B16.1 Class 125
Local codes shall govern installation requirements. Unless otherwise specified, the assembly shall be mounted at a minimum of 12" (305mm) and a maximum of 30" (762mm) above adequate drains with sufficient side clearance for testing and maintenance. The installation shall be made so that no part of the unit can be submerged.
- Zurn Wilkins 6-350ASTR: Specification Submittal
- Zurn Wilkins 6-350ASTR: Repair Parts
- Zurn Wilkins 6-350ASTR: Installation and Maintenance Instructions
Zurn Wilkins 6-350AST 6" Double Check Valve Assembly (DCVA) Stainless Steel Body Non-Rising Stem Lead-Free Maintenance Video:
Zurn Wilkins 6-350AST 6", Why Does Zurn Wilkins Call it a Compound Check, Video:
Zurn Wilkins 6-350AST 6", 300AST Stainless Steel Technological Advancements, Video:
Zurn Wilkins 6-350AST 6", Zurn Wilkins Compound Check Removal, Video:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.