Zurn Wilkins 38-ZW3870XLT Lead-Free Aqua-Gard Thermostatic Mixing Valve.
The Aqua-Gard® ZW3870XLT Thermostatic Mixing Valve is designed to be installed with 3/8" point of use applications (residential and light commercial installations) to mix hot and cold water from the distribution system to a final safer temperature.
Features & Benefits:
- Most suitable for use with sensor faucets
- Inlet checks and strainers included
- Designed for single fixture use
- Low-lead law compliant
Ideal for use where Lead Free* valves are required. The Zurn Wilkins Model ZW3870XLT Aqua-Gard® Thermostatic mixing valve is designed to be installed at the point of use under sinks and sensor faucets to assist in the prevention of scalding. The valves rapid response and precise temperature control meet the stringent standards of ASSE 1070 listed for fixtures, sinks, lavatories or bathtubs. The ZW3870XLT will mix hot and cold water from the distribution system to a final safer temperature outlet range of 95-115F (35-46C). The 3/8” compression fittings make this valve ideal for residential and commercial applications.
- ASSE® Listed 1070
- CSA® Certified
- Meets the requirements of NSF/ANSI 61-9* *(0.25% MAX. WEIGHTED AVERAGE LEAD CONTENT).
- Sizes: 3/8"
- Nickel Plated
- Outlet Temp. Range 95-115°F(35-46°C)
- Temperature Hot Supply 120-195°F max. (49-90.5°C)
- Temperature Cold Supply 40-75°F(4.4-23.8°C)
- Set Temperature Accuracy +/- 3°F(1.78°C)
- Max. Working Pressure (inlet) 145 psi
- Temperature must be Field set
- Max. Pressure Differential is 15 psi between Hot & Cold inlets
- Flow rate @ 45 psi pressure loss 3.10 gpm
- Min. Flow Rate 0.35 gpm
- Integral check valves and strainer screen on hot and cold supply
- ZW3870XLT 3 PORT (1 Hot in, 1 Cold in, 1 Mixed out) ZW3870XLT-4P 4 PORT (1 Hot in, 1 Cold in, 1 Cold out, 1 Mixed out.)
- Body: Low Lead Cast Bronze ASTM B 584 w/Nickel Plating
- ASTM B 456 Service Condition #2
- Internal brass: Low Lead Brass, ASTM B 927, UNS C27450
- Piston: Polysufone
- Guide Tube: Noryl GFN2
- Spring: 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Seals: Viton
- Checks: Acetal Co-Polymer
The device is designed to be installed at a single outlet. It may be used to supply individual outlets when there is sufficient supply pressure. It is suggested to use ball valves on the hot and cold inlet supplies.
Zurn Wilkins 38-ZW3870XLT Lead-Free Aqua-Gard Thermostatic Mixing Valve Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Zurn Wilkins 38-ZW3870XLT Lead-Free Aqua-Gard Thermostatic Mixing Valve Installation and Maintenance Instructions: Click Here.
Zurn Wilkins 38-ZW3870XLT Lead-Free Aqua-Gard Thermostatic Mixing Valve Brochure: Click Here.
Zurn Wilkins 38-ZW3870XLT Lead-Free Aqua-Gard Thermostatic Mixing Valve BIM Model: Click Here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.