Zurn Wilkins 34-975XL2 3/4" Reduced Pressure Principle Assembly Backflow Preventer Lead-Free RPZA.
Features & Benefits:
- 1/4" (14-975XL2), 3/8" (38-975XL2), 1/2" (12-975XL2), 3/4" (34-975XL2), 1" (1-975XL2), 1-1/4" (114-975XL2), 1-1/2" (112-975XL2), 2" (2-975XL2)
- Wye pattern design for short lay length
- Short lay length eases replacement labor costs
- A tried and true design favored by installers worldwide
- Low-lead law compliant
- Available Sizes: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2"
Ideal for use where Lead-Free* valves are required. Designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against both backsiphonage and backpressure of contaminated water into the potable water supply. Assembly shall provide protection where a potential health hazard exists
Local codes shall govern installation requirements. To be installed in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions and the latest edition of the Uniform Plumbing Code. Unless otherwise specified, the assembly shall be mounted at a minimum of 12” (305mm) and a maximum of 30” (762mm) above adequate drains with sufficient side clearance for testing and maintenance. The installation shall be made so that no part of the unit can be submerged.
The Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer shall be certified to NSF/ANSI 61 shall be ASSE® Listed 1013, rated to 180°F, and supplied with full port ball valves. The main body and access covers shall be low lead bronze (ASTM B 584), the seat ring and all internal polymers shall be Noryl™ and the seat disc elastomers shall be silicone. The first and second checks shall be accessible for maintenance without removing the relief valve or the entire device from the line. If installed indoors, the installation shall be supplied with an air gap adapter and integral monitor switch. The Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer shall be a ZURN WILKINS Model 975XL2.
- ASSE® Listed 1013
- IAPMO® Listed
- CSA® Certified B64.4
- AWWA Compliant C511
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California
- Meets the requirements of NSF/ANSI 61* *(0.25% MAX. WEIGHTED AVERAGE LEAD CONTENT)
- UL® Classified (less shut-off valves or with OS&Y valves)
- C-UL® Classified
- Main Valve Body: Low Lead Cast Bronze ASTM B 584
- Access Covers: Low Lead Cast Bronze ASTM B 584
- Fasteners Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Elastomers Silicone (FDA Approved) Buna Nitrile (FDA Approved);
- Internals Delrin, Nylon, NSF Listed;
- Polymers: Noryl™
- Springs: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Ball Valves Handles: Stainless Steel
- Sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2"
- Maximum working water pressure: 175 PSI
- Maximum working water temperature: 180°F
- Hydrostatic test pressure: 350 PSI
- End connections: Threaded FNPT ANSI B1.20.1.
- Zurn Wilkins 975XL2: Specification Submittal
- Zurn Wilkins 975XL2: Repair Parts
- Zurn Wilkins 975XL2: Installation and Maintenance
- Zurn Wilkins 975XL2: Relief Valve Discharge Rates
Zurn Wilkins 975XL Repair Video:
Zurn Wilkins 975XL2 Troubleshooting Relief Valve Weep Hole Leakage Repair Video:
Zurn Wilkins 975XL2 Troubleshooting Reduced Pressure Principle Relief Valve Discharge:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.