Zurn Wilkins 34-375 3/4" RP Reduced Pressure Principle Assembly Backflow Preventer.
The Zurn Wilkins 375 Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer provides high hazard protection for non-potable applications. The innovative EZSwap™ Pressure Vessel is removed and replaced with the Flush Fitting Tool for faster flushing and testing.
- This Product is Not Suitable for Potable Water Applications within the United States. For a US applications, see the 375XL Lead-Free Version.
Features & Benefits:
- Patented removable pressure vessel
- Allows for easy repair and winterization
- Constructed with less Bronze for theft deterrence
The Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer shall be ASSE® Listed 1013, rated to 180°F and supplied with full port ball valves. The main body shall be Nylon and the seat disc elastomers shall be silicone. If installed indoors, the installation shall be supplied with an air gap adapter. The Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer shall be a ZURN WILKINS Model 375.
Designed for installation on water lines to protect against both backsiphonage and backpressure of contaminated water into the potable water supply. Assembly shall provide protection where a potential health hazard exists.
STANDARD COMPLIANCE (HORIZONTAL & VERTICAL):
- ASSE® Listed 1013
- IAPMO® Listed
- CSA® B64.4
- AWWA compliant C511
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California
- UL® Classified (less shut-off valves only, 3/4" - 2")
- C-UL® Classified (less shut-off valves only, 3/4" - 2")
- Housing: Reinforced Nylon, FDA Approved
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Elastomers: Silicone (FDA Approved) Buna Nitrile (FDA Approved)
- Internals: Delrin, Nylon, NSF Listed
- Springs: Stainless Steel, 300 series
- Ball Valves: Cast Bronze, ASTM B 584
- Struts: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Handles: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2"
- Maximum Working Water Pressure: 175 PSI
- Maximum Working Water Temperature: 180°F
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 350 PSI
- End Connections: Threaded ANSI B1.20.1
Local codes shall govern installation requirements. To be installed in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions and the latest edition of the Uniform Plumbing Code. Unless otherwise specified, the assembly shall be mounted at a minimum of 12” (305mm) and a maximum of 30” (762mm) above adequate drains with sufficient side clearance for testing and maintenance. The installation shall be made so that no part of the unit can be submerged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.