Sioux Chief 525-162PB StrongArm™ With 2 PEX Bend LockBlock™
Features & Benefits:
- Use when stubbing out with ½" flexible CTS tube
- StrongArm™ brackets provide a very rigid installation
- Plastic elbow swivels 360° to work with tubing coming from any direction
- PEX Bend LockBlocks™ are pre-assembled on each pair of brackets
- Position stub outs at any desired location within the stud bay
- Twisted brackets mount to face of stud, and L-bent brackets mount inside stud cavity
- When screws on blocks are tightened, blocks compress on tube, brackets and elbow eliminating all movement
- Rigidly secures any copper, PEX or CPVC CTS stub out and prevents all movement
- Available for 16" and 24" stud bays with either one or two pre-installed LockBlock™ devices.
- Cost Effective
- Eliminates the need to solder stub outs and prevents stub outs from being damaged by other trades
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.