Phoenix Manufacturing UPH4232 AeroCool Pro Series Evaporative Cooler, 4x4 Rigid Media, 3/4 H.P. Motor, 240 Volt, U.L. Listed.
Set the comfort level for you and your family and the AeroCool Pro-Series evaporative air cooler does the rest. Combined with the Pro-Stat programmable thermostat, the AeroCool Pro-Series will automatically and efficiently operate the equipment to best maintain your comfort level while using the least amount of energy.
- (H x W x D) = 27-5/16" x 42" x 43".
Pro Series Coolers Include:
- Installed Motor
- Drain Pump
- Quick Disconnect
- Winterizing Panel
Features & Benefits:
- Pro-4x4 Media: The AeroCool Pro Series features the Pro-4×4 High Efficiency Media to provide the coolest air possible while employing the Pro-Clean System to help maintain the entire system. The AeroCool Pro Series and its integrated systems work hard to help bring together both performance and efficiency while providing worry-free reliability.
- Pro-Armor: The polymeric inner structure completely shields the wet section from corrosive interaction, providing long life and worry free operation.
- Easy Access Gravity-Held Doors: Easy to remove access doors reduce maintenance time.
- Pro-Stat: The cooler’s “brain” saves money by giving just the right amount of cool all the time. The new “Softspeed Transition” feature creates smoother operation when the motor automatically changes speed.
- Low Sump Pump The most powerful evaporative cooler pump on the market today. US Patent #5,527,157.
- Flomate: Flomate-quality water distribution system improves wet-out. US Patent #5,130,063
- Pro-Clean System: Drains and washes the unit daily and can save as much as 3,000 gallons of water a month as compared to standard bleed-off system.
- MIRROSCOPIC™ Blower Shaft Finishing A PMI Exclusive, This yields a 90% improvement over the industry standard “ground finish”. This means quieter operation and longer bearing and shaft life for your cooler!
- Factory Installed Wired Motors: All components are completely pre-wired by the factory, thus reducing installation time and increasing reliability.
- Peblar XT Protective Powder Coat Our exclusive Peblar XT surface preparation is the highest quality architectural grade finish used in the industry. This durable multi-layer bonded treatment protects your cooler against corrosion and assures years of reliable service.
- Pro-Shield: This weatherizing panel prohibits outward heat loss and cold air from entering into your home during the off-season. Easy to install, media protection is also afforded thereby increasing the life of the unit.
Longevity & Low Maintenance:
- The Aerocool® Pro Series™ by Phoenix, cools better and requires less maintenance than conventional aspen coolers.
Models & Specifications:
Phoenix UPH4232 AeroCool Pro Series Evaporative Cooler Product Brochure: Click Here.
Phoenix UPH4232 AeroCool Pro Series Evaporative Cooler Owners Guide (Spanish / English): Click Here.
Phoenix UPH4232 AeroCool Pro Series Evaporative Cooler Replacement Parts List: Click Here.
Phoenix UPH4232 AeroCool Pro Series Evaporative Cooler Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Phoenix UPH4232 AeroCool Pro Series Evaporative Cooler Warranty: Click Here.
Phoenix UPH4232 AeroCool Pro Series Evaporative Cooler 230 Volt Box Wiring Diagram: Click Here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.