MIFAB T1500N-PG-4-13 FILCOTEN 6" Wide Fibre Re-Enforced Concrete Trench Drain w/ Galvanized Rail and Galvanized Ductile Iron Class 'E' Extra-Heavy Duty Slotted Grating, Neutral Channel, 1 Meter Section [39.40"].
Features & Benefits:
- 1 meter / 39.40" modular section.
- Fibre Re-enforced concrete for superior strength.
- High temperature and chemical resistance.
- DIN Class 'E' extra-heavy-duty grating.
- Easily combine multiple sections to create long runs.
- Integral stainless steel rails / rim guards
- Body geometry and smooth surface ensure maximum flow and self-cleaning effects.
- Sealant groove for waterproof installation
- Vertical (bottom) outlet cast into every trench drain body.
- Non-shifting grates. Twp anti-sliding lugs secure the grating against any longitudal shifting and provides additional safety.
- Snap-On grate locking system.
- Anchoring rubs ensure a secure bonding and anchoring of the body with the surrounding concrete bed.
Areas of Use:
The high resilience means FILCOTEN® is primarily suited for installation in commercial areas, such as factories, storage facilities and car parks, but also in public facilities such as train stations, pedestrian areas and residential complexes.
Used in residential and commercial areas such as showers, shopping malls, showrooms, food and pharmaceutical facilities, plazas and other areas that require an architectural finish. Ideal for environmentally sensitive areas because the body channels are free of resins, heavy metals, VOC and all chemicals. Exceptional adhesion to surrounding concrete foundation due to the concrete composition of the body channels – resulting in a monolithic all concrete installation. Less breakage during transport and installation due to impact resistant, fibre-reinforced, UV resistant concrete material.
MIFAB® Series T1500, 6” wide, 39.40” long, pre-sloped (0.5%) or neutral FILCOTEN® trench drain system. Body is manufactured from a fibre-reinforced concrete based material. Bodies have interlocking ends, a radiused bottom for efficient liquid drainage and multiple anchoring ribs to securely hold the body into the concrete foundation. Each body is manufactured with an integral 4mm thick, extra heavy duty, galvanized steel rail. End and bottom outlets are available in 2”, 3” or 4” no hub outlet connections (specify outlet size). Grate is a heavy duty perforated ggalvanized steel (Load Class C). Grates are secured to the body with a four point self-locking system. End caps and catch basins are also available (See T1500-CB620).
- MIFAB T1500N: Specification Submittal
- MIFAB T1500N: Features & Benefits
- MIFAB T1500N: Installation Guide
- MIFAB T1500N: Grate and Dimensional Information
- MIFAB T1500N: Fire Resistance Report
- MIFAB T1500N: Neutral vs/ Sloped Trench Drain Comparison
- MIFAB T1500N: Outlets and Accessories
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.