MIFAB MI-HUB-10 10" x 10" Regular Shielded No-Hub Couplings for Cast Iron Pipe.
- Used to provide a positive and significant seal between no hub cast iron pipe and fittings.
Features & Benefits:
- Multiple sizes available
- Stainless steel protective shield
- Mechanical Interlocking Clamp Design
- Floating Eyelet Design
- 5/16" Hex Head Screw
- Formed Gasket Design
- Numerous National and International testing certificates and approvals.
MIFAB® Series MI-HUB No-Hub Couplings are manufactured with gaskets made from an elastomeric compound that meets the requirements of ASTM C-564 housed inside a Type 301 stainless steel corrugated shield. Two (2” through 4” size), four (6” through 10” size) or six (12” and 15” sizes) Type 301 stainless steel clamps tightened with 5/16” Type 305 stainless steel hex head screws surround the shield to provide the sealing force. MI-HUB Series Couplings are tested and certified to the ASTM-C1277-2009a, CISPI 310-2010, and CSA B602-2010 (File # 247608) Standards and are listed with IAPMO. Also tested and certified by Intertek Testing Services to CAN/ULC S102.2-07 “Smoke Test.”.
- Bands: Type 301 AISI stainless steel (Minimum tensile 165,000 psi)
- Eyelets: Type 301 AISI stainless steel.
- Gasket: Elastomeric compound meeting the requirements of ASTM C-564.
- Screw Housing: Type 304 AISI stainless steel.
- Screws: Type 305 AISI stainless steel, 5/16” Hex head / Shoulder
- Shield: Type 301 AISI stainless.
- Tested to maintain 4.3 psi of water pressure (typical 10’ head).
- Requires a 5/16” hex head driver to tighten bolts to 60 inch lbs. min/max torque.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.