MIFAB MI-100-5 Enclosed Electronic Trap Seal Primer, 1-5 Opening Ports with Cabinet.
Used in areas that require frequent and automatic distribution of water into floor drain traps to maintain the water seal. This will prevent sewer gas from entering the area through the floor drains. A minimum of two ounces of water are supplied per opening at 20 PSIG once in every 24 hour period.
Features & Benefits:
- 24 VDC, 120 VAC OR 220 VAC CONTROL UNIT WITH 24 HOUR TIMER WITH RELAY
- TEST BUTTON
- 3/4” LOW LEAD BRASS BALL VALVE
- LOW LEAD COPPER MANIFOLD
- BEECO VACUUM BREAKER, LEAD FREE
- ALL ELBOWS AND PIPING ARE LOW LEAD COPPER
- MOUNTING HOLES TO RECEIVE CABINET COVER
- ELECTRONIC STAINLESS STEEL SOLENOID VALVE (24, 120 OR 220 VOLT)
- 16 GAUGE POWDER EPOXY COATED (WHITE) STEEL CABINET. FOR CABINET COVER THAT BOLTS TO CABINET FRAME, ADD SUFFIX -AD
- CONNECT EITHER 3/8” (3/8” I.D., ½” O.D. TUBE) OR ½” (1/2” I.D., 5/8” O.D. PIPE) WATER SUPPLY LINES TO THE MANIFOLD CONNECTIONS (DEPENDING ON WHETHER THE -500 (3/8”) OR -625 (1/2”() MANIFOLD CONNECTIONS ARE CHOSEN. ANY UNUSED CONNECTION PORTS OF THE MANIFOLD SHOULD BE CAPPED OFF.
MIFAB® Series MI-100* (*specify 5 to 35 outlet ports) enclosed electronic trap seal primer system with timer, 3/4” low lead brass ball valve, lead free bronze vacuum breaker, 1/2” stainless steel solenoid valve and plastic manifold with distribution ports. Electrical components to include single point power connection at 220VAC, 120VAC or 24VDC, manual override switch, minimum 5 amp breaker, 24 hour timer with relay and adjustable delay. All components to be factory assembled and installed into a 16 gauge satin coated steel box for recessed (standard) or surface mounted (specify suffix -SM) installation. The entire assembly is tested and certified to the ASSE 1044 Standard. 100 p.s.i. operating pressure.
- Plumbing system conditions vary and can sometimes cause water hammer with solenoid valves, consideration should be given to locating a WHA close to the inlet of electronic trap primers.
- Cabinet can be surface or flush mounted. The same cabinet can be installed either way.
- *Width of cabinet will increase for 11 outlets and up.
- MI-100-5: 11-5 opening ports with cabinet
- MI-100-10: 6-10 opening ports with cabinet
- MI-100-15: 11-15 opening ports with cabinet
- MI-100-20: 16-20 opening ports with cabinet
- MI-100-25: 21-25 opening ports with cabinet
- MI-100-30: 26-30 opening ports with cabinet
- MIFAB MI-100-5: Specification Submittal
- MIFAB MI-100-5: Installation Instructions
- MIFAB MI-100-5: CAD File
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.