MIFAB MC-13 Series Vertical Adjustable Water Closet Carrier for Siphon and Blowout Toilets).
Used when one or two side inlets and through the slab pipe connection is required. Typical for water closets installed on a common stack to receive waste from the horizontal piping of MC-10 horizontal fittings or to receive waste from other plumbing fixtures with waste lines roughed in above the floor slab. Adjustable fitting and faceplate design permits installer to set the water closet to the desired height from the finished floor, relative to the position of the vertical carrier fitting within the stack system and the position of the horizontal waste piping from the horizontal carriers within the battery system. Typical for off the floor plumbing fixtures that are wall mounted and have no contact with the finished floor. The closet carrier is completely concealed within the wall and supports the load of the fixture through a faceplate and foot support system that is anchored to the floor.
MIFAB® Series MC-13 single, vertical, adjustable, water closet carrier with lacquered cast iron fitting, left, right or both (specify) 4” (102) side inlets, 4” (102) no hub waste, 2” (51) no hub vent connection, lacquered cast iron gasketed adjustable faceplate, universal floor mounted cast iron foot supports, adjustable 8” tapered thread ABS nipple with integral test cap, neoprene bowl gasket, hardware, threaded rod protectors, polished chrome plated finishing cap nuts and rear anchor tie down support.
- MC-13 Series Meets ANSI/ASME fixture carrier standard A112.6.1M-97 500 Lb. Load Rating with rear anchor support.
- 11” (279) minimum space required between front of foot and rear of anchor support. 8 1/2” (216) minimum in wall space required between back of rear anchor support and back of in wall foot supports.
- Foot supports and faceplate are assembled at the factory before shipment in the typical siphon jet water closet configuration and are reversible for the blowout water closet design.
- 8” tapered thread ABS nipple shipped standard with MC-13 Series carriers.
- MIFAB MC-13: Specification Submittal
- MIFAB MC-13D: Specification Submittal
- MIFAB MC-13: Installation Instructions
- MIFAB MC-13: Minimum Space (Chase) Requirements
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.