MIFAB MC-10 | MC-10L | MC-10R | MC-10D Water Closet Carrier, Horizontal, Adjustable.
Features & Benefits:
- Most compact full featured carrier available
- Trim and fittings boxed separately
- Bolts for closet height adjustment are located on front faceplate
- Two 1/2" tapping on back of faceplate
- Breakaway tabs on faceplate
- Faceplate has additional 5/8 inch tapping
- Feet are 2-3/4 inches deep
- Narrow pipe chase installation
- Threaded rods protective casing
- Closet support rods have double tightening nut
- 1 inch leg notches from ground
- 1/2 inch increments on legs/faceplate
- All tapped holes are greased
- Bowl saver washer
- Fits flush with finished wall
- Plastic washer prevents toilet bowl from hitting on steel nut.
Used with off the floor plumbing fixtures that are wall mounted and have no contact with the finished floor. The closet carrier is completely concealed within the wall and supports the load of the fixture through a faceplate and foot support system that is anchored to the floor. Sanitation underneath the fixture is more efficiently and economically maintained when installed off of the floor compared to floor mounted.
MIFAB® Series MC-10 (Specify -L for left or -R for right design) single, horizontal, adjustable, water closet carrier with lacquered cast iron fitting, 4” (102) no hub waste, 2” (51) no hub vent connection, lacquered cast iron gasketed adjustable faceplate, universal floor mounted cast iron foot supports, adjustable 8” tapered thread ABS nipple with integral test cap, neoprene bowl gasket, hardware, threaded rod protectors, polished chrome plated finishing cap nuts and rear anchor tie down support.
10 1/2” (267) minimum space required between front of foot and rear of anchor support. 8” (203) minimum in wall space required between back of rear anchor support and back of in wall foot supports. Note: Foot supports and faceplate are assembled at the factory before shipment in the typical siphon jet water closet configuration and are reversible for the blowout water closet design.
8” tapered thread ABS nipple shipped standard with MC-10 Series carriers. The universal faceplate assembly accepts all nipple variations, rolling thread (-OR), cast iron (-CI) and tapered thread ABS with adjustable horn (-AH).
- MIFAB MC-10: Specification Submittal
- MIFAB MC-10: Features and Benefits
- MIFAB MC-10: Installation Instructions
- WATTS: CA-101 | ISCA-101
- ZURN: Z1201-N
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.