Mifab C1100-C-S-5-3 Floor Cleanout with 5" Square Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Top, Clamp Collar.
Features & Benefits:
- Stainless steel top assembly for the price of nickle bronze!
- Available in 2", 3", 4", 5", and 6" connections
- Heavy duty combined stainless steel cover and plug
- Adjustable height top assembly from 1/2" to 1-1/4"
- Vandal resistant stainless steel screws
- Neoprene primary gasket seal
- Machined integral body threads (4"  N.P.S.)
- "O" Ring secondary gasket seal
- Full 4" throat
- Wide anchor flange body
- C1100-S Series meets ANSI/ASME floor drain standard A112.6.3-2001
Used in finished floors to provide emergency access to the plumbing lines for removal of blockages. Replacement of the surface level cover/plug with the neoprene gasket glued to the underside provides visual evidence that the cleanout has been properly resealed to prevent harmful sewer gases from entering the building.
MIFAB C1100-S Series adjustable floor cleanout with lacquered cast iron body and anchor flange, secondary “O” ring Test Seal, 4” diameter cleanout opening and square scoriated combined cover and plug top assembly (specify material type) with stainless steel vandal proof allen key screws and primary gasket seal. (For membrane floors, add Suffix -C for the membrane clamp.)
- Mifab C1100-C-S-3: Specification Submittal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.