Honeywell V8043G1018/U - Zone Valve 24V 3/4" Sweat N.C
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.
- Application - Hydronic Control
- Dimensions (in) - 4 in. high x 3 1/2 in. wide x 2 3/8 in. deep
- Comments - Use this valve in closed loop hydronic systems that do not contain dissolved oxygen in system water, such as fresh water from frequent source of makeup water. Valve designed for cycling (not constantly powered on) applications
- Frequency - 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association - CSA Certified: File 1322
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH) - 5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Voltage - 24 Vac; Power Consumption--7.7 VA
- Timing - Nominal Open--15 sec
- Ambient Temperature Range (F) - 125 F Maximum
- Ambient Temperature Range (C) - 52 C Maximum
- Connection Type - Sweat
- Body Pattern - Two-way, Straight-through
- Pipe Size (inch) - 3/4 in
- Current Draw - 0.32A
- Fluid Temperature (C) - 10 C to 93 C
- Fluid Temperature (F) - 50 F to 200 F
- Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi) - 20 psi
- Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (kPa) - 138 kPa
- Electrical Connections (in.) - 18 in. leads
- Capacity (Cv) - 3.5 Cv
- Valve Action - Spring return to close
- Valve Type - Zone Valve
- Materials (Body) - Brass
- Materials (Seat) - Brass
- Materials (Stem) - Stainless Steel
- Actuation - Two position
- De-energized Position - Normally Closed
- Static Pressure Rating (psi) - 125 psi
- Static Pressure Rating (kPa) - 862 kPa
- Materials (Plug/Ball/Disc) - Buna-N (NBR) Rubber Ball
- Materials (Packing) - EPDM rubber
- Manual Opener - Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.