Duro 8094 DSB250V Titan Basement Submersible Sump Pump 1/3 HP - Vertical Float
TITAN Submersible Sump Pump Features:
- Aluminum die-casting and engineered thermoplastic for impact and corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel hardware for long lasting durability.
- Screened top inlet prevents pieces of debris larger than the pump can handle from entering and damaging the impeller.
- Glass filled thermoplastic vortex impeller designed for high lift and flow capacity.
- Carbon / ceramic mechanical seals and lip seals to ensure positive protection from water and oil leakage.
- Upper and lower NSK ball bearings for improved pump performance and extended operating life.
- Piggyback tethered or vertical float switches provide great versatility for simple installations and serviceability.
- 1-1/2” or 1-1/4” NPT discharge.
- 10 foot power cord with 3-prong adapter, plugs into a wall outlet for simple solder-less wiring connection.
- Item Number: 8094
- Model Number: DSB250V
- Description: 1/3HP Submersible Sump Pump
- Switch Type: Vertical
- Maximum Discharge Head (ft): 23
- Maximum Capacity (USGPM): 53.3
- Voltage: 115
- Hz: 60
- Maximum Current (Amp.): 4
- RPM: 3450
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 11
- Duro 8094: Technical Download
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.