BMI 1" Brass Press-Fit Ball Valve 250WOG Lead-Free Item 13516 (Package Quantities).
Features & Benefits:
- Lead-Free, DZR, Forged Brass, Press-Fit Connection Ball Valves
- Saves time and money over traditional soldered connections
- Compatible with all major press tools
- Stainless Steel Ball
- Stem seal, o-ring and adjustable packing nut
- Blow-out proof stem assembly
- Full port flow
- High corrosion resistance chrome plated handle
- Potable Water
- Hydronic Heating (w/Glycol)
- Chilled Water
- Compressed Air (200 psi max.)
- Non-Medical Gases (140 psi maximum)
- Low Pressure Steam (15 psi maximum)
- All tubing used must be as per ASME/ASTM B88 standard K, L and M hard copper tubing from ½" to 4" and soft copper tubing in ½" to 1¼" diameters.
- BMI Press fittings are made with a Leak Detection Design, providing fast and easy identification of unpressed connections during the pressure testing process in any installation angle possible.
- The design feature provides a path for liquids and/or gases from inside the system past the sealing element of an unpressed connection.
- When pressed according to instructions, the Leak Detection Design feature is neutralized, creating a leak proof, permanent connection.
- Unpressed connections are located by pressurizing the system with air or water. When testing with water the suggested pressure of 15 to 85 psi maximum. (Test with air can be dangerous, manufacturer recommend testing compressed air at ½ to 45 psi maximum.
- Following a successful test, the system may be pressure tested up to 600 psi maximum for water and 200 psi maximum for air, depending on local code requirements.
- Working pressure: 250 psi Max (250 CWP)..
- Working temperature: -20 F to 300 F (-29 C to 149 C)
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61 and 372-2010
- IAPMO PS117
- BMI Brass Press-Fit Ball Valves: Specification Submital
BMI Brass Press-Fit Ball Valves: Promotional Flyer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.