BEECO GV-FXF-OSY AWWA C515 Flange x Flange Resilient Seated Gate Valve with Open Stem & Yoke (Outside Screw and Yoke).
Features & Benefits:
- 300 P.S.I. (20.8 bar) water working pressure rating.
- Fusion Bonded Interior and Exterior to AWWA C550 Standard.
- Pre-Grooved Stems for Installation of Tamper Switch.
- Complies with MSS SP-70 Standard.
- Stainless Steel Stems, more than twice as strong as brass stems
- High Strength Ductile Iron Construction, Full Flange Thickness.
- 100% of all valves are hydrostatically tested at 2 x full rated working pressure.
- Proof of design tests include 5x working pressure and 1000 cycle tests.
- Temperature rated up to 180° F. (82° C)
Used in irrigation and water distribution systems as main shut off valves. The BEECO Series GV-FXF-OSY is best used in the fully opened or fully closed position, but can be used as a throttling valve as required.
The BEECO® Series GV-FXF-OSY is a Flanged by Flanged OS&Y (Outside Screw and Yoke) Resilient Seated Gate Valve. It is manufactured in compliance with AWWA C515 Standard. Flanges are to ANSI B16.1, Class 125 drilling pattern. The body, bonnet, and wedge (disc) are of high strength ductile-iron, ASTM A536, Grade 65-45-12. The wedge is encapsulated with EPDM rubber. The stem and bolts are of stainless steel.
- BEECO GV-FXF-OSY: Specification Submittal
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.