Beacon-Morris BTU400 400,000 BTU (117.1 kW) Input / 332,000 BTU (97.2 kW) Output Tubular Gas Fired Propeller Style Unit Heater. Up to 83% Thermal Efficiency.
The Beacon/Morris Model “BTU” gas-fi red unit heater offers a highly efficient, extremely durable alternative to the traditional clam shell design. These propeller type units combine the latest tubular heat exchanger and inshot burner technology with the quality and reliability you have come to know from Beacon/Morris. Units are available in sizes 100 to 400 MBH.
Standard energy saving features like the direct spark ignition and power venting reduces standby losses and offers improved seasonal efficiencies. The Model “BTU” unit is certified by ETL as providing 83% thermal (combustion) efficiency.
- In-shot burner design
- 20-gauge steel jacket with baked enamel finish
- Main control panel
- 120/1/60 supply voltage
- Power vented
- 120/24 volt control transformer
- Direct spark ignition
- Individually adjustable and removable louvers
- Single stage combination gas valve
- 115/1/60 volt fan motor with internal
- 10 year heat exchanger, flue collector and burner warranty
- Available in natural gas, or propane.
- Stainless steel heat exchanger, burners and/or flue collector
- Supply voltages: 208 & 230/1/60 and 230, 460, 575/3/60
- Two stage and various electronic modulation gas controls
- Discharge nozzles (30°, 60° & 90°)
Tubular Heat Exchanger:
The Beacon/Morris tubular heat exchanger has been designed to provide maximum and uniform heat transfer. The low pressure drop associated with this design enables heated air to be evenly distributed to the conditioned space. This curved, non-welded serpentine design experiences less thermally induced stress making it highly durable for signifi cantly longer service life. All Beacon/Morris tubular heat exchangers are constructed of heavy duty 20-gauge aluminized steel. Optional 409 stainless steel heat exchangers are also available.
Direct Spark Ignition System:
Beacon/Morris Model “BTU” unit utilizes a direct spark pilotless ignition of the burner, providing fast heat delivery. This highly reliable and efficient ignition system incorporates an integrated electronic control board to regulate the system sequence of operation, including an onboard LED indicator for simple troubleshooting.
The Beacon/Morris Model “BTU” unit heater is ETL certified in accordance with categories I and III venting requirements. This certification allows units to be vented both vertically and horizontally using either single wall or double wall venting materials. This venting flexibility of the Model “BTU” unit heater makes installation easier and more cost effective by allowing the installer to utilize existing venting components.
Designed with the service person in mind, every component of the Beacon/Morris is Model “BTU” is easily accessible. Ignition and fan controls are located in one centrally located control panel. The access door provides control isolation as well as a pleasing exterior appearance.
- Beacon-Morris BTU400: Specification Submittal
- Beacon-Morris BTU400: Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- Beacon-Morris BTU400: Brochure
- Beacon-Morris BTU400: Parts Catalog
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.