Acudor ADWT-14x14 - 14" x 14" Prime Coated Airtight / Watertight Access Door
Project Pricing, Discounts, & Custom Sizes Available. Please contact us at email@example.com
- This access door is ideal for use in laboratories, clean rooms, operating rooms, etc where an airtight / watertight seal is required.
Features & Benefits:
- ADWT is a flush access door that has been tested for air infiltration and water penetration.
- Door and Frame are fully welded.
- Continuous Bulb Trim Gasket.
- Continuous Stainless Steel Piano Hinge.
- Air Infiltration: Less than 0.01 cfm/sq foot - ASTM E 283
- Water Penetration: no leakage at 15.05 psf - ASTM E 331
- Material: 16 gauge door, 16 gauge mounting frame.
- Door: Flush to frame with reinforced edges.
- Hinge: Continuous exposed stainless steel piano hinge.
- Gasket: Continuous bulb trim seal.
- Latch: Stainless Steel phillips head screw (standard)
- Optional Latches: stainless steel allen head screws, stainless steel spanner head screws, torx, cylinder lock & key.
- Finish: 5-stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of white alkyd baking enamel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.