Liberty Pumps 250-2 1/3 HP 1-Phase 115V Powder Coated Cast Iron Heavy-Duty Submersible Sump and Effluent Pump with 25' Cord, Manual Control, No Float Switch.
- Rugged and dependable heavy-duty cast iron pump with powder coat finish.
- Liberty Pumps "workhorse" sump pump features a unique one-piece cast iron body, quick-connect power cord and three different switch options - including our Vertical Magnetic Float (VMF) design for smaller pits (model 257).
- With a durable epoxy powder coat finish and vortex-style impeller, Liberty Pumps 250-Series pump is the perfect choice for low-head effluent pumping or basement dewatering.
Features & Benefits:
- Unique one-piece cast body eliminates motor housing seal ring
- Durable epoxy powder coat finish
- Vortex style impeller
- Permanently sealed and lubricated bearings
- Quick-connect 25' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor (other lengths available)
- Heavy-duty Vertical Magnetic Float (VMF) on vertical float switch models
- Liberty Pumps 250-2: Brochure
- Liberty Pumps 250-2: Engineering Specifications
- Liberty Pumps 250-2: Installation Manual
- Liberty Pumps 250-2: Pump Sizing
Liberty Pumps - Sump Pumps
Liberty Pumps - Sewage and Effluent Pumps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.