Liberty Pumps 283-2 1/2 HP 1-Phase 115V Powder Coated Cast Iron Heavy-Duty Submersible Sump and Effluent Pump with 25' Cord, Manual Control, Wide-Angle Float Switch with Series (Piggyback) Plug.
- With a shut-off head of 37 feet and 3/4" solids-handling capability, the 280-Series by Liberty covers a wide-range of low-head to mid-range pump applications. Designed for STEP systems, mound systems, liquid waste transfer and high output sump applications, you can count on the 280-Series to offer superior performance.
Features & Benefits:
- 1/2 HP
- 1-1/2" Discharge
- 3/4" Solids Handling
- Unique one-piece cast body eliminates motor housing seal ring
- Quick-connect 25' power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor (other lengths available)
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motor with thermal overload protection
- Stainless-steel removable bottom screen
- Stainless-steel rotor shaft
- Stainless-steel fasteners
- Liberty Pumps 283: Brochure
- Liberty Pumps 283: Engineering Specifications
- Liberty Pumps 283: Installation Manual
- Liberty Pumps 283: Pump Sizing
Liberty Pumps - Sump Pumps
Liberty Pumps - Sewage and Effluent Pumps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.