Zurn FD2250-IP15 4-1/8" Round Shower Drain for Water-Proofing Membrane, Cast Iron Body, 1-1/2" [38mm] Threaded Connection.
Features & Benefits:
- Recommended in showers where a water-proofing membrane is generally used.
- Adjustable head to meet finished floor elevations.
- IPS or solvent weld connections types.
- ABS, PVC or Cast Iron body.
- Available in 1-1/2" or 2" outlet connection size.
- Recommended for shower area installations where a waterproofing membrane is used. Complete with Dura-coated cast iron body or PVC/ABS body, clamp collar, adjustable PVC head and secured stainless steel strainer.
|Zurn FD2250||Specification and Installation Sheet|
|Zurn FD2250||DWG Drawing File|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.