Beacon-Morris RBW Series Tinted Ceramic Glass Infrared Patio Heaters - Wind and Rain Resistant.
The Beacon Morris RBW Series Tinted Ceramic Glass patio heaters are the perfect solution to extend the outdoor season by providing the warmth of radiant heat.
Provides a level of comfort for your outdoor dining and entertainment areas. Perfect for other partially covered outdoor environments like patios, bars and smoking areas.
Increases available outdoor restaurant seating capacity and revenue. For consumers it extends the outdoor season, permitting enjoyment of the outdoor space.
Using the same principle as the sun, radiant warmth from the Beacon Morris RBW Series is delivered directly to people at floor level first, before heating the surrounding air. This provides a comfortable envelope of warmth in seating areas below.
Designed with high temperature tinted glass which provides additional protection on windy days and enhances the heater's aesthetic appeal – unlike typical infrared patio heaters which are affected by the adverse effects of the wind and weather conditions, often resulting in flame lift-off – called heat rollout – and reduced efficiency in windy conditions.
- High Efficiency Ceramic tiles that produce environmentally friendly emission levels below nationally recognized levels (as defined by California Energy Commission). NOx emission levels as low as 15 parts per million adjusted for 3% O2..
- Tinted ceramic glass technology allows for wind resistance up to 45 mph.
- Extremely quiet operation. No blower or fan noise.
- Potted (Water Resistant) Direct Spark Ignition module for harsh environmental conditions.
- The burner box is constructed with weather resistant, zinc plated materials with 3 mil black hi-temperature silicone powder coated paint.
- Horizontal or angle mounting up to 60°. Can be suspended from ceiling or angle mounted from column or sidewall with optional adjustable mounting brackets.
- Can be installed with 45 or 60 degree angles at lower mounting heights (e.g.,7 ft.) to reduce intensity.
- Clearances as low as 10" above the heater with optional shield.
- Covers 12' x 12' area with minimal wind conditions.
Beacon-Morris RBW Series Product Information: Click Here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.