Beacon-Morris K42 Twin-Flo III Kick Space Heater:
TWIN-FLO III heaters are for use with forced hot water residential heating systems and consist of a copper tube, aluminum finned heating element, with an electric motor and blower of unique cross flow design.
Their purpose is to deliver a comfortable stream of warmed air, at or near floor level, and their construction is extremely compact so minimum space is required for installation. The type K heater is primarily used in horizontal floor installation, for example: under a kitchen counter cabinet, or bathroom sink enclosure.
They are ideal for radiant systems with the use of a low temperature aquastat designed to turn the unit on at 110° F.
Type W is for vertical mounting, fully recessed in the wall studs, with the air discharged upward through a flush mounted, louvered front panel. Type F is a surface mounted wall unit, with the air discharged evenly through a louvered front panel in an upward direction.
All types have heating elements with 1/2” nominal (5/8 O.D.) copper tube connections, and 115V. electric blower motor, interwired with a 120° F (49° C) reverse acting aquastat that prevents operation until hot water is circulating.
These units are NOT intended to be used on one or two pipe steam systems. For gravity fed systems, it is recommended that a separate circulator pump be installed for the kick space heater.
Twin-Flo III Kickspace Heaters are Your Ideal Solution Wherever Space is Limited:
- Under Cabinets
- In Kitchens, Baths and Foyers
- Under Stair Risers and Windows
Why Kickspace Heaters?
Kickspace heaters are the space-saving alternative to hot water baseboard. Designed to fit inconspicuously under a cabinet, in the floor, on or in the wall, kickspace heaters are ideal for hard to heat areas such as foyers, kitchens, and bathrooms. Hot water from the home’s boiler is circulated through the kickspace unit and the fan gently blows heated air into the room. The homeowner simply selects the fan speed, then the unit turns on and off automatically according to heating demand.
Features & Benefits:
- Long Life: Sealed triple ball bearing construction provides the ultimate mechanical protection for the motor and fan, ensuring years of quiet, reliable service.
- Space-Saving Design: Twin-Flo III fi ts where standard baseboards do not. They install in the kickspace under cabinets, in between fl oors joists, and in tight spaces in foyers, bathrooms, finished basements, mud rooms, and more.
- Comfort: Twin-Flo III works with a home’s hot water heating system to keep hard to heat areas warm and comfortable.
- Made in U.S.A.: Choose Twin-Flo III for innovative design, quality materials, and American craftsmanship. Twin-Flo III products are built with pride in the U.S.A.
- Quiet Operation: Homeowners want to feel the heat – not hear it. Our exclusive sealed triple ball bearing construction makes Twin-Flo III quiet.
- Efficiency: To enhance heat transfer, Twin-Flo III fins are mechanically bonded to the coil. Fins are shaped and spaced to help prevent dust collection and maximize operating efficiency.
- 5 Year Warranty: Beacon/Morris is so confident in our products we back every Twin-Flo III with a 5 year warranty. Why settle for another company’s 2 or 3 year warranty? We back our products better because we make them better.
- Flexibility: Homeowners don’t have to have a boiler to stay warm and comfortable. Twin-Flo III units can provide spot heat using the domestic hot water heater as the source of heat. (Consult your heating contractor for installation details.)
- Certified Performance: Tested and certified in the United States and Canada.
- Beacon-Morris K42 Twin-Flo III Brochure: Click Here.
- Beacon-Morris K42 Twin-Flo III Installation Instructions: Click Here.
- Beacon-Morris K42 Twin-Flo III Product Data: Click Here.
- Beacon-Morris K42 Twin-Flo III W & F Kit Installation Instructions: Click Here.
- Beacon-Morris K42 Twin-Flo III Grille Color Selector Options: Click Here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.