Acudor MS-7000 Medium Security Access Door
The Acudor MS-7000 is a medium duty access door. The 12 gage door and frame construction and tamperproof security cam latches make this access door ideal for use in medium security jails, prisons, psychiatric institutions, etc.
The door panel features rounded safety corners which provides an architecturally pleasing appearance. The one piece trim flange and continuous concealed hinge keep the door panel from racking, sagging, or distorting.
- For use in medium security jails, prisons, psychiatric institutions, etc.
- Medium duty security access door.
- Door panel features rounded safety corners
- A one piece trim flange and continuous concealed hinge
- 12 Gauge door and frame.
MS-7000 Access Door Specifications:
- Door / Door Frame: Steel or Stainless Steel,12 gauge door, 12 gauge mounting frame, Flush to frame with rounded safety corners and reinforced panel. One piece outer flange welded to mounting frame
- Hinge: Continuous, concealed
- Standard Latch:Tamper resistant allen head cam latch with security pin
- Optional Latches/Locks: Spanner head cam latch, cylinder lock & key. When master keying is required, doors can be prepared for rim or mortise cylinder locks
- Finish: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of White alkyd baked-on enamel. Stainless Steel:Type 304 — #4 satin polish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.