Zurn Wilkins 2-350 2" DCVA Double Check Backflow Preventer.
The 350 Double Check Backflow Preventer provides low health hazard protection in non-potable applications. The EZSwap™ removable pressure vessel provides safe and easy line flushing, quick winterization, and simple maintenance and repair.
Special Product Note:
This valve is not recommended for potable water applications. For potable water applications, please see the Zurn Wilkins 350XL Lead-Fee DCVA Double Check Valve Backflow Preventers.
Features & Benefits:
- EZSwap removable pressure vessel is quickly removed and replaced with Flush Tool (BOF) for simple line flushing to remove fouling debris
- Labor savings from ease of flushing with only one person saves up to 15 minutes per installation
- Quick and thorough winterization with Blow-Out Accessory prevents costly freeze damage and improves productivity when freeze is quickly approaching
- EZSwap Pressure Vessel can be removed and replaced in seconds, reducing repair cost and water system down time
- EZSwap Pressure Vessel is serviceable off-line and reusable, allowing maintenance and repairs to be performed in the safety of the work truck or shop
- Durable UV resistant reinforced nylon EZSwap Pressure Vessel resists corrosion and mineral build-up to better withstand harsh outdoor conditions
- Stainless steel shut-off valve handles, hardware, and struts resist corrosion
- Reduced labor and repair kit costs yield savings of 75% or more during the backflow life-cycle
The Double Check Valve Backflow Preventer shall be ASSE® Listed 1015, rated to 180°F and supplied with full port ball valves. The main body shall be Bronze for sizes 3/4" & 1", and Nylon for sizes 1-1/4" to 2". The housing shall be reinforced Nylon and the seat disc elastomers shall be silicone (FDA Approved). The first and second checks shall be accessible for maintenance without removing the device from the line. The Double Check Valve Backflow Preventer shall be a ZURN WILKINS Model 350.
Application Designed for installation on water lines to protect against both backsiphonage and backpressure of polluted water into the water supply. Assembly shall provide protection where a potential health hazard does not exists.
Standard Compliance (Horizontal & Vertical):
- ASSE® Listed 1015
- IAPMO® Listed
- CSA® Certified B64.5
- AWWA Compliant C510
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California
- UL® Classified (less shut-off valves only)
- C-UL® Classified (less shut-off valves only
- Main Valve Body: Cast Bronze, ASTM B 584 (3/4-1")
- Housing: Reinforced Nylon
- Fasteners: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Elastomers: Silicone (FDA Approved) Buna Nitrile (FDA Approved)
- Internals: Delrin, NSF Listed
- Springs: Stainless Steel, 300 series
- Ball Valves: Cast Bronze, ASTM B 584
- Struts: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Handles: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
- Sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2"
- Maximum Working Water Pressure: 175 PSI
- Maximum Working Water Temperature: 180°F
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 350 PSI
- End Connections: Threaded ANSI B1.20.1
Local codes shall govern installation requirements. To be installed in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions and the latest edition of the Uniform Plumbing Code. Unless otherwise specified, the assembly shall be mounted at a minimum of 12” (305mm) and a maximum of 30” (762mm) above adequate drains with sufficient side clearance for testing and maintenance. If installed below grade, be certain adequate drainage is provided to prevent the device from being submerged.
- Zurn Wilkins 350 Series: Specification Submittal
- Zurn Wilkins 350 Series: Repair Parts (1-1/4" to 2")
- Zurn Wilkins 350 Series: Repair Parts (3/4" to 1")
- Zurn Wilkins 350 Series: Installation & Maintenance (1-1/4" to 2")
- Zurn Wilkins 350 Series: Installation & Maintenance (3/4" to 1")
Model 350 (3/4" to 1") Repair Video:
Model 350 (1-1/4" to 2") Repair Video:
Zurn Wilkins Backflow Prevention 350 / 375 Fast Focus Video:
Recommissioning Irrigation Systems in the Spring:
Winterizing Irrigation Systems:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.