Zurn Wilkins 12-975XLST 1/2" Stainless Steel Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Prevention Assembly.
The Zurn Wilkins 975XLST Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventer provides high hazard protection for potable water applications. The wye pattern, stainless steel body provides separate access to each check valve and the relief valve for servicing.
Features & Benefits:
- All stainless steel body construction
- Ideal for liquids corrosive to copper alloys
- Utilizes corrosion resistant internals from the 975XL
- Low-lead law compliant
Designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against both backsiphonage and backpressure of contaminated water into the potable water supply. The Model 975XLST provides protection where a potential health hazard exists. The valve’s stainless steel construction is ideal in those systems that utilize liquids corrosive to copper alloys. Potential applications include: medical diagnostic equipment, food processing, distilleries, breweries, etc. Additionally, the 975XLST is ideal for applications requiring valves that are Lead-Free*.
- ASSE® Listed 1013
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California
- Meets the requirements of NSF/ANSI 61*
- *(0.25% MAX. WEIGHTED AVERAGE LEAD CONTENT)
- Sizes: 3/8", 1/2"
- Maximum working water pressure: 175 psi
- Maximum working water temperature: 180° F
- Threaded connections (FNPT): ANSI B1.20.1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.