Vanee 41303 Advanced Touch Screen Control
It is the most advanced wall control thanks to Virtuo Air TechnologyMD. It features intuitive, fully configurable modes via the touch screen. It is the perfect wall control for those who love technology. It offers bidirectional communication between the unit and the wall control to get detailed maintenance information. All unit settings are easy to program. The pairing with auxiliary control(s) is simple. The installer can also save a program to reuse it for a similar dwelling.
- SMART: The system will operate according to outdoor temperature and indoor temperature/humidity.
- CONT: MIN, MED or MAX speed continuous exchange ventilation.
- INT: Alternate between continuous exchange mode and standby or recirculation (if available) modes as per selected confi guration. Speed and time are adjustable.
- RECIRC (if available): Recirculate air inside the house at the selected speed.
- TURBO: 4-hour MAX speed exchange ventilation then comes back to its previous mode.
- DEHUM/HUMIDISTAT: The wall control includes a programmable dehumidistat/ humidistat. The dehumidistat will deactive if outside temperature exceeds 24°C (75°F).
- SCHEDULING: It is possible to schedule the ventilation system operating modes for a week. The indicator lights up when fi lter maintenance is required and there is a detailed system error log for easier maintenance. AWAY When you are not home, the system provides minimum ventilation of your house.
- ADVANCED TOUCHSCREEN NOTE: The temperature displayed on ADVANCED TOUCHSCREEN wall control may vary by 5ºC (9ºF) (more or less) compared to the outside temperature since the temperature sensor is located inside the unit to ensure a reading that optimizes Virtuo Air TechnologyTM algorithms. STB Standby mode
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.