Acudor ARVB-12x12x8 - 12" x 12" x 8" Prime Coated Recessed Valve Box
Project Pricing, Discounts, & Custom Sizes Available. Please contact us at email@example.com
- Provides easy access to all types of valves and controls that need to be concealed in the wall, but protected by a fully enclosed box.
Features & Benefits:
- The depth of the valve box can be modified to meet all the valve and control requirements.
- When required, vision panels, louvers, engrave plates can be supplied, along with special hole for pipes or conduits.
- Material: 16 gauge door, 16 gauge mounting frame, 16 gauge box.
- Door: Flush to frame with rounded safety corners.
- Frame: One piece outer flange welded to box.
- Box: Fully enclosed, completely attached to frame. When required the box can be made with an open back.
- Hinge: Continuous, concealed.
- Gasket: Continuous bulb trim seal.
- Latch: Cylinder lock & key (standard)
- Optional Latches: screwdriver operated cam latch, spanner head cam latch, flush paddle handle, thumb turn latch.
- Finish: 5-stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of white alkyd baking enamel.
Acudor ARVB Recessed Valve Box Product Page: Click Here.
Acudor ARVB Recessed Valve Box Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.