Beacon-Morris BRT030 30,000 BTU (8.8 kW) Input / 24,900 (7.2 kW) Output Low Profile Tubular Gas Fired Unit Heater. Up to 82%+ Thermal Efficiency.
Beacon Morris BRT030A1NSA11C Model Supplied.
- 30,000 BTU/HR
- A - Right Hand Access
- 1 - Standard Aluminized Steel
- N - Natural Gas
- S - 0-4,999 Feet
- A - Single State Gas Control
- 1 - 115/1/60 Supply Voltage
- 1 - Open Drip Proof Motor
- C - Production Onset
Input = 30,000 BTU (8.8 kW) / Output = 24,900 BTU (7.2 kW)
- This product is sold without installation or permitting
- Equipment should be sizes and installed by a qualified professional
The Beacon-Morris Model “BRT” Low Profile gas-fired unit heater is a highly efficient, extremely versatile product. These propeller units combine the latest tubular heat exchanger technology with a unique single-orifice burner system. Units are available in sizes ranging from 30 to 120 MBH in a compact, low profile design.
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL CERTIFICATIONS:
The Beacon-Morris Model “BRT” unit heater conforms with the latest ETL certification standards. Design certified under ANSI Z83.8 for Industrial/Commercial use and the more demanding requirements of CSA .10.96 U.S. (2nd ed.) “Unit Heaters for Residential Installation”, make this low profile unit heater the ideal selection.
TUBULAR HEAT EXCHANGER:
The Beacon-Morris tubular heat exchanger has been designed to provide maximum and uniform heat transfer. The low pressure drop associated with the design enables heated air to be evenly distributed to the conditioned space. The curved, non-welded serpentine design experiences low thermal stress making it highly durable for significantly longer service life.
|Beacon-Morris BRT030||Installation and Maintenance Guide|
|Beacon-Morris BRT030||4" Concentric Vent Kit Installation Guide|
- *For all installations, the flue collar is included with the unit and should be field installed per the instructions included with the unit.
- **4-5" reducer supplied where required.
- † Ratings shown are for unit installations at elevations between 0 and 2,000 feet (0 to 610m).
- For unit installations in U.S.A. above 2,000 feet (610m), the unit input must be derated 4% for each 1,000 feet (305m) above sea level; refer to local codes, or in absence of local codes, refer to the latest edition of the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Standard Z223.1 (NFPA No. 54).
- For installations in Canada, any reference to deration at altitudes in excess of 2,000 feet (610m) are to be ignored. At altitudes of 2,000 feet to 4,500 feet (610 to 1372m), the unit must be derated and be so marked in accordance with the ETL certification. See unit installation manual for field deration information.
|8||J28R06892-001||GAS VALVE, SINGLE STAGE, NATURAL GAS||1|
|8||J28R06892-002||GAS VALVE, SINGLE STAGE, PROPANE||1|
|9||J11R04849-003||MANUAL ROLLOUT SAFETY SWITCH||1|
|11||J11R06779-001||AIR PRESSURE SWITCH - STD ALT (0-4,999 FT)||1|
|11||J11R06780-001||AIR PRESSURE SWITCH - HIGH ALT (5,000 FT +)||1|
|13||J11R08365-002||HIGH LIMIT SWITCH||1|
|14||J31R04766||FAN MOTOR (ODP)||1|
|19||J35R04700||POWER VENTER (DRAFTER) ASSEMBLY (INCLUDES GASKET)||1|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.