Acudor SD-6000-16x16 - 16" x 16" High Security Prime Coated Access Door with Detention Lock & Key
Project Pricing, Discounts, & Custom Sizes Available. Please contact us at email@example.com
- Ideal for prisons, correctional facilities, housing projects, etc.
- Heavy duty access door designed for use in high security areas.
Features & Benefits:
- 10 gauge door and frame.
- Security butt hinges are surface welded to the door and frame.
- A detention type deadbolt lock with paracentric key is standard.
- Door / Mounting Frame: Door is 10 gauge plate, & frame is 2x2x3/16 angle flush to edge of frame. Mounting frame to have anchor straps.
- Hinge: Heavy duty butt hinges, welded to door and frame.
- Latch: Detention type deadbolt with paracentric key (standard).
- Optional Latches: Temper proof security cam latches, cylinder lock and key.
- Finish: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of white alkyd baking enamel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.