Acudor MS-7000-24x24 - 24" x 24" Medium Security Prime Coated Access Door
Project Pricing, Discounts, & Custom Sizes Available. Please contact us at email@example.com
- For use in medium security jails, prisons, psychiatric institutions, etc.
- Medium duty security access door.
Features & Benefits:
- 12 gauge door and frame.
- A one piece trim flange and continuous concealed hinge.
- Door panel features rounded safety corners.
- Material: Steel.
- Door / Mounting Frame: 12 gauge door and mounting frame flush to frame with rounded corners and reinforced panel. One piece outer flange welded to mounting frame.
- Hinge: Continuous, concealed.
- Latch: Tamper resistant allen head cam latch with security pin (standard).
- Optional Latches: Spanner head cam latch, cylinder lock and key, rim cylinder lock, & mortise cylinder lock.
- Finish: 5 stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of white alkyd baking enamel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.