Honeywell V8043C1124/U Zone Valve 24V 1/2" Invert-Flare N.C
- Manual opener (on all models, except straight-through, normally open valves) for valve operation on power failure; valve returns to automatic position when power is restored.
- All models may be installed without disassembling the valve.
- Compact construction for easy installation.
- Complete powerhead may be removed or replaced without breaking plumbing line connections or draining the system.
- Actuator motor may be replaced without removing the valve body or draining the system.
- Application - Hydronic Control
- Dimensions (in) - 4 in. high x 3 5/8 in. wide x 2 3/8 in. deep
- Includes - Less Adaptors
- Comments - Order adapters separately - Order adapters separately - 272704A (1/2 in. sweat), 272704B (3/4 in. sweat). Valve designed for cycling (not constantly powered on) applications.
- Frequency - 50 Hz; 60 Hz
- Approvals, Canadian Standards Association - CSA Certified: File 1322
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH) - 5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Voltage - 24 Vac; Power Consumption--7.7 VA
- Timing - Nominal Open--15 sec
- Ambient Temperature Range (F) - 125 F Maximum
- Ambient Temperature Range (C) - 52 C Maximum
- Connection Type - Flare
- Body Pattern - Two-way, Straight-through
- Pipe Size (inch) - 1/2 in
- Current Draw - 0.32A
- Fluid Temperature (C) - 10 C to 93 C
- Fluid Temperature (F) - 50 F to 200 F
- Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (psi) - 20 psi
- Maximum Differential Pressure Ratings (Close-off) (kPa) - 138 kPa
- Electrical Connections (in.) - 18 in. leads
- Capacity (Cv) - 3.5 Cv
- Valve Action - Spring return to close
- Valve Type - Zone Valve
- Materials (Body) - Brass
- Materials (Seat) - Brass
- Materials (Stem) - Stainless Steel
- Actuation - Two position
- De-energized Position - Normally Closed
- Static Pressure Rating (psi) - 125 psi
- Static Pressure Rating (kPa) - 862 kPa
- Materials (Plug/Ball/Disc) - Buna-N (NBR) Rubber Ball
- Materials (Packing) - EPDM rubber
- Manual Opener - Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.