Zurn Wilkins ZW1017XL Aqua-Gard® Thermostatic / Tempering Mixing Valve. Available in 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" Connection
Features & Benefits:
- Installs at the potable water heat source
- Inlet strainers and check valves included
- Low-lead law compliant
The Zurn Wilkins Model ZW1017XL Aqua-Gard® Tempering Mixing Valve, when installed at the hot water source, is designed to mix hot and cold water in order to reduce the temperature of the hot water in the distribution system to 122˚F(50˚C) or less. The ZW1017XL's superior accuracy ensures safe water temperature from minimum to maximum flow rate. Further, multiple end configurations make this valve suitable for all residential and most light commercial installations.
- Sizes: 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"
- Outlet Temp Range: 95-131°F(35-55°C)
- Temperature Hot Supply: 120-195°F max. (49-90.5°C)
- Temperature Cold Supply: 40-75°F(4.4-23.8°C
- Set Temperature Accuracy: +/- 4°F(2°C)
- Max. Working Pressure (inlet): 145 psi
- Max. Pressure Differential: 15 psi between Hot & Cold inlet
- Flow Rate @ 45 psi Pressure Loss: 18 gpm
- Min. Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
- CPVC Tailpiece: Maximum Hot water Temperature of 180°F @ 100 psi. Cold water rated temperature of 73.4°F @ 400 psi
- Body: Low Lead Cast Bronze, ASTM B 58
- Internal Brass: Low Lead Brass, ASTM B 927, UNS C2745
- Piston: Polysufon
- Guide Tube & Check: Noryl GFN
- Spring & Screen: 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Seals: Nitrile Elastomer
- ASSE® Listed 1017
- CSA® Certified
- Meets the requirements of NSF/ANSI 61-9* (0.25% Max. Weighted Average Lead Content)
This device should never be installed at the point of use where the end user could change its setting. Point of use device must be of the ASSE 1070 variety. It is recommended that the ZW1017XL be installed with a shut-off valve and thermometer in the tempered water line to provide accurate and safe water mixing temperatures, to be used in conjunction with ASSE 1070 device.
- Zurn Wilkins ZW1017XL: Specification Submittal
- Zurn Wilkins ZW1017XL: Installation and Maintenance Instructions
- Zurn Wilkins ZW1017XL: Brochure
- Zurn Wilkins ZW1017XL: BIM Model
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.