Acudor UF-5000-10x10 - 10" x 10" Universal Prime Coated Flush Steel Access Door
Project Pricing, Discounts, & Custom Sizes Available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Features & Benefits:
- It is designed for installation in drywall, plaster, masonry, tile or any flush surface.
- The door panel features rounded safety corners, which provide an architecturally pleasing appearance.
- The one-piece trim flange will not rack, sag or distort.
- The unique continuous concealed hinge will not bind or corrode, allowing the door to operate freely time and time again.
- For easy installation, the mounting frame is 1 1/4" deep, giving maximum clearance behind the door-frame.
- Material: Up to 16" x 16" - 16 gauge door, 18 gauge mounting frame.
- Material: Over 16" x 16" - 14 gauge door, 16 gauge mounting frame.
- Door: Flush to frame with rounded safety corners.
- Mounting Frame: One piece outer flange welded to mounting frame.
- Latch: Stainless Steel screwdriver operated cam latch (standard)
- Optional Latches: Cylinder lock and key, allen head cam latch, spanner head cam latch.
- Finish: 5-stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of white alkyd baking enamel.
Acudor UF5000 Universal Flush Steel Access Door Product Page: Click Here.
Acudor UF5000 Universal Flush Steel Access Door Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.