Acudor FB-5060 Wall Fire Rated Prime Coated Steel Access Door
Project Pricing, Discounts, & Custom Sizes Available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Features & Benefits:
- Concealed hinge
- Self-latching / Self-closing
- Self-closing & self-latching door mechanism
- Inside latch release
- Available with a removable door panel
- Material: 16 gauge door, 16 gauge mounting frame.
- Flush to frame with reinforced edges, flanged to be 1" wide.
- Hinge: Concealed.
- Fire Rating (Walls): UL - 1-1/2 hour "B" label. ULC - 2 hour "B" label
- Standard Latch: Universal self latching bolt, operated by either a knurled knob or flush key. When master keying is required, doors can be prepared for rim or mortise cylinder locks
- Finish: 5-stage iron phosphate preparation with prime coat of white alkyd baking enamel.
- For WALL applications. For fire rated ceiling applications, see the Acudor FW-5050 Access Door,
- Designed to maintain continuity in a 2 hour fire rated wall, when temperature rise is not a factor.
Acudor FB5060 Wall Fire Rated Prime Coated Steel Access Door Product Page: Click Here.
Acudor FB5060 Wall Fire Rated Prime Coated Steel Access Door Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.