Phoenix GH6801 AeroCool Trophy Series Horizontal Side Draft Evaporative Cooler, 8" Rigid Media, U.L. Listed. Includes 120V pump and bleed-off.
- (H x W x D) = 34-5/16" x 42" x 45".
- 5800 Industry Standard Rating.
- 4250 Air Delivery CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) at 0.0" Static Pressure w/ 3/4" HP Motor.
- 4750 Air Delivery CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute) at 0.0" Static Pressure w/ 1" HP Motor.
Features & Benefits:
- High Efficiency Rigid Media The Aerocool® evaporative cooler beats the others cold — it is more efficient and less costly to operate. In fact, it is up to 13% more efficient than conventional coolers. Rigid media material provides cooler air and can last up to 10 times longer than old style aspen pads.
- Pro-Armor The polymeric inner structure completely shields the wet section from corrosive interaction, providing long life and worry free operation.
- Low Sump Pump The most powerful pump on the market today. US Patent #5,527,157.
- Easy Access Gravity-Held Doors Easy to remove access doors reduce maintenance time.
- MIRROSCOPIC™ Blower Shaft Finishing A PMI Exclusive, This yields a 90% improvement over the industry standard “ground finish”. This means quieter operation and longer bearing and shaft life for your cooler!
- Peblar XT Protective Powder Coat Our exclusive Peblar XT surface preparation is the highest quality architectural grade finish used in the industry. This durable multi-layer bonded treatment protects your cooler against corrosion and assures years of reliable service.
- The Phoenix GH6801 is a U.L. Listed and Labelled version of the TH6801C. For all dimensional and performance, reference the TH6801C table below.
Longevity & Low Maintenance:
Utilizing single inlet design, the Trophy Series provides the ultimate protection available for the longevity of your cooler. Fully lined in a tough plastic shield, the all-metal construction of the wet module is protected from the damaging effects of typical deposits found in most water systems. High efficiency evaporative cooling, low maintenance and long life of the Trophy Series makes this cooler your award winner.
Responding to your specific requirements, these units are available in three models: down, side and the up discharge for concealed ground level applications.
8" Standard Rigid Media:
The 8” media is a good economical choice for high efficiency cooling. It provides increased cooling performance over traditional aspen media pads.
Models & Specifications:
|Phoenix MFG. GH6801||Specification Submittal|
|Phoenix MFG. GH6801||Product Brochure|
|Phoenix MFG. GH6801||Owners Guide (English / Spanish)|
|Phoenix MFG. GH6801||Replacement Parts List|
|Phoenix MFG. GH6801||Warranty|
- Pro-Shield: This weatherizing panel prohibits wind and cold from entering into your home during the off-season. Easy to install, media protection is also afforded thereby increasing the life of the unit.
- GreenPac Accessory Package: Go green with the PMI GreenPac accessory package. This package includes the energy saving Nth Degree Digital Thermostat and the water saving CustomClean Programmable drain cord controller with an extra drain pump.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.