Acudor WD-8000-24x72 - 24" x 72" Walk Through Access Door
Project Pricing, Discounts, & Custom Sizes Available. Please contact us at email@example.com
- Designed to provide convenient walk through access to duct work interiors & air handling units.
- low to medium pressure systems and plenums.
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy duty construction, along with a continuous hinge and compression handles.
- Optional Features: Removable door panel / Vision panel / High pressure units / Key operated handles.
- Material: Galvanized Steel, also available in Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
- Door: 22 gauge.
- Mounting Frame: Double panel frame is 1-15/16" wide x 1-1/2" deep extruded aluminum with mitered corners.
- Gasket: 1/8" thick x 1/2" wide closed cell neoprene gasketing between door and frame.
- Hinge: Continuous steel piano hinge, opens 180 degrees.
- Insulation: Door panel filled with 1" thick fiberglass insulation, 4 R value.
- Latch: Dual acting compression handles, operable from both sides (standard). Units 48" high and under have 2 handles. Units Over 48" High have 3 handles.
- Finish: Mill.
Acudor WD8000 Walk Through Access Door Product Page: Click Here.
Acudor WD8000 Walk Through Access Door Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.