Acudor HD-5070-10x10 - 10" x 10" Galvanized Duct Access Door
Project Pricing, Discounts, & Custom Sizes Available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assures a tight seal without obstruction in the air system.
Features & Benefits:
- Insulated door panel, along with the gasketing between the door and frame.
- These doors are designed for use in low to medium pressure up to 3" static W.G.
- 5/8" notched knock over tabs on the inside of the frame provide for easy installation.
- Material: Galvanized steel, double panel.
- Door: 24 gauge.
- Mounting Frame: 24 gauge with 5/8" notched knock over tabs.
- Gasketing: 1/8" thick by 1/2" wide closed cell neoprene gasketing between door and frame, also between frame and duct.
- Hinge: Continuous aluminum piano hinge.
- Insulation: Door panel filled with 2" fiberglass insulation (7.7 R factor), compressed into 1".
- Latch: Self tightening, hand operated cam latch (standard)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.