Zurn Wilkins AG Air Gap Fitting for Reduced Pressure Backflow Preventer.
- The Zurn Wilkins AG Air Gap Fitting for Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventers allows for the connection of a drain pipe to the backflow preventer to direct nuisance water discharge to a safe drain. Used in indoor installations of an RP assembly.
- Designed for use with 1/4" thru 10" Model 975XL, 975XL2, 375, 375XL and 475 Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Preventers on horizontal or vertical installations. Device is necessary when installing a drain line and can be mounted to the body. (Drain line can be any standard piping material.)
Features & Benefits:
- Provides a means of attaching a drain line to an RP
- Prevents a cross connection between the drain and potable supply
- Air Gap assemblies are available for all Wilkins RP Assemblies
- ANSI/ASME A 112.1.2
Zurn Wilkins AG Air Gap Fitting for Reduced Pressure Backflow Preventer Specification Submittal: Click Here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.